Your access to all German universities – German level C1
Students from abroad will have to prove that they hold good enough German to be accepted by German universities. Since February 2016, holders of the ‘telc German C1 University exam’ will not have to sit yet another exam in order to prove that they will be able to language-wise follow university courses in German.
Telc German C1 University
Holders of this certificate will be granted unlimited access to all German universities.
Advantages for you
The telc German C1 university certificate provides a lot of advantages for you
- Acceptance at all German universities for applied sciences and general universities
- Validity and fairness – evaluated by ALTE (Association of language teachers in Europe) and testified by Q-Mark.
- We are one of the over 3000 exam centres around the world that offer C1 – university courses.
- Our exam dates are flexible all year round
- Results within three weeks after the exam
- Multiple preparation materials
- Preparation courses (6-8 weeks, depending on your pre- knowledge) are held in our house.
What is the structure of this exam like?
There are two parts – a written one and an oral one.
The written one lasts for 3 hours and ten minutes. Before the oral part you are granted a preparation time of 20 minutes. The oral part can be sat either on the same day as the written one or just on a different day.